Sunday, September 22, 2013

Karen Ghrawi Journey in Miss World 2013

Biography:
Karen Ghrawi is 22 year old Lebanese beauty pageant winner who lives in Beirut, she is a sensitive, outgoing and a caring person. She studied Interior Design and she has a hope to be a successful Interior designer. Her hobbies are swimming and dancing especially modern dance, she loves R&B music and her personal motto is "Be Yourself"

In Miss World official website she introduces herself:

“Marhaba!
My name is Karen Ghraoui and I will represent Lebanon at the Miss World Pageant 2013.
I am 22 years old, and I just completed my Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
I am multi-lingual, I speak Arabic, German and English and I believe in the power of dialogue and the importance of reconciliation which are much needed to restore Lebanon’s unity by building a greater social cohesion and defining a shared vision of the future.
I look forward for this experience at Miss World!


please support her https://www.facebook.com/MissWorldLebanon

0 comments:

Post a Comment